Thursday, May 04, 2006

more WAGs Tails

A funny thing happened tonight. WAGs went into the closet in the office. There is an old mirror in there and it really freaked him out. His hair stood up on his back and he began barking at himself. Allan and I had a little fun with him. Al pulled the mirror out and WAGs kept circling it looking for the other dog behind the mirror. It was really cute. I am not sure he ever got it. Al and I are such exciting people that we can be so easily entertained by a dog. It reminds me of the days when Emily was a baby and we spent all our time watching her do exciting things like bat a toy hanging above her head- not that she in anyway reminds me of a dog.


Who's that in the mirror?
"Where did he go?"

No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines