Thursday, July 23, 2009

More Camp Photos

Well I have heard from Emily. She says "Camp is a blast!!!" Her favorite activity so far? Horseback riding. That was always my favorite too. No letter yet from Will. I made the kids promise to write home at least twice. He could possibly wait and do both of them the last day. I have at least seen him in a few pics now. Below he is climbing up on the docks out in the lake.
He is wearing his green rash guard so I know it's him.

Here he is with his team playing
a live version of the board game Clue
and Finally the shot that lets me know he's having fun...
Notice the boy with the mouth hanging open being goofy.
That's our Will!
Here are Emily and Laura headed to
the Council of Progress

No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines