Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beginning again

It has been a long time since I have blogged and I'm not sure anybody even checks this anymore. Since our decision not to return to the Philippines, I haven't had any words to say. It has been a tough time for our family as we have grieved the death of a dream and a vision. Last week I was talking to a dear friend on the phone and she asked me if I had been journaling the things we are going through. In the past 14 years, I have kept a record of this journey and the path God has led us on. But recently, I have not been able to write down any of my experiences or feelings or even blog about our daily happenings. Maybe it is time to begin blogging again. Life continues and we struggle to see God's purpose in our remaining in the US. We have big decisions and job interviews in the coming months and would appreciate any prayers for those decisions.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I hope you do keep blogging! It is always great to hear what you all are up to. Regardless of what the job title is, your heart is still the same. :-)

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines