Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Camp Photos

Every day the kids camps post pictures of the campers participating in activities and having fun. I thought I would share a few.

First up: Just a couple of the pictures I've seen of Emily
Jumping off the dock with her cabin mates
She's the one in the middle with the light blue bathing suit

Climbing out on the "blob"
Wish there was one of her being popped off into the water
Archery!

In 3 days of pictures, Will has been in exactly 2 pictures. One was him during the swim test that I put in the last blog. The other is below.
He's the one in the gray shirt with his head down. I hope this isn't indicative of the time he's having. I am going to think positively and say it's because he is worn out from too much fun.





No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines