Friday, November 09, 2007

TV Time at the Gilmers


This is a common sight at our house...Will laying on Maggie and watching TV. I took this picture tonight while he was watching a movie. Normally he is on his back with his head on her side. He doesn't seem to mind the hard marble floors. He will do anything to be with his puppy. Will has always wanted a dog and he enjoys being with her so much. They spent the afternoon out playing by the swings. I think Mags enjoys the kids homeschooling this year. She gets a lot of attention during the day.


This summer Will and Emily kept doing gymnastics in my parents bedroom at the lakehouse. I couldn't seem to keep them out of there. They were constantly doing somersaults and rolling all over the floor. It took me a while to realize they were just loving the feel and softness of carpet.

No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines