Friday, September 14, 2007

The Best things...by Will

My mom wants me to write a blog about the best things I did this summer and what I like about being back in the Philippines.

The best things about being in the states: 1. playing with my cousins Laura and Beth (including on the computer-Webkinz) 2.visiting old friends and playing with them. 3. cheeseburgers, macaroni and cheese, cheeseburgers, Zaxbys, cheeseburgers, Chick-fil-a, and did I mention cheeseburgers! 4. being spoiled and loved by grandparents, 5. going out boating at Mimi's lake.




Good things about being back in the Philippines: 1. Seeing my friends (which I have yet to do) 2. seeing Maggie again 3. Having my own toys 4. more cheeseburgers at Wendy's 5. Homemade tortillas and tacos 6. having a huge yard and playing in it with Emily and Maggie. I guess that's it.




No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines