Thursday, September 27, 2007

At this moment


Last week I posted a blog about the weather widget on my computer's desktop. Tonight as Allan and I were shutting down the computer and headed to bed, the temp in Pine Mountain, GA; Greenwood, SC; and Manila was exactly the same- a cool 79 degrees. It was really neat. Al doesn't see the excitement in it, but it was like at that moment we were at the same place as friends and family back home. Of course this is probably our low for the day and their high and most likely the humidity isn't 92% there, but it was cool to me. It's amazing the little things that thrill me. Well, I'm taking my wierd self off to bed.
By the way, be on the lookout for a gorgeous full moon tonight. We were driving home tonight about 6:30 and the moon was that great autumn harvest moon. Truly beautiful!

No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines