Monday, September 14, 2009

Pictures from the Beach

Since I posted a blog from the beach last week, I thought I would show just a couple pictures:

Will ready to catch a few waves
Emily found a neat shell.
I just love the look I caught on Will's face
Showing the same shell to Dad
and here is one of Emily's treasured shell
She loves looking for sea shells
We brought home 2 buckets full
Will's favorite: The fast water slide
Every night he went down this slide at least 12 times.
By the way--I don't know those people in the hot tub
Here is Will coming off the botton of the slide
Out by the lazy river.
How many times can you go around in a circle?
ALOT!
Allan and Emily on the beach

No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines