Monday, April 20, 2009

Special Olympics

Last week the kids and I had the opportunity to work at the Greenville Special Olympics Spring Games. It was a really fun day and the weather was perfect. It couldn't have been nicer. Emily, Will and I were buddies for 2 atheletes. They were both 9. The hit of the day for both boys and Will was not actually the games, but climbing in some Army Hummers and talking to the soldiers who had come out for the day. Unfortunately, I thought I had left my camera at my parent's house on Easter Sunday so I didn't take any pictures myself. To be honest, I found my camera in my purse later that evening so I could have actually taken some. Someone else took the pictures of us below, but there were none of Emily.





No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines