Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thanks-

Last year some friends from Greenwood got together and shipped us a box of goodies for Christmas. One of the things in the box was a Gingerbread ornament kit from Walmart. It consisted of 30 foam gingerbread cutouts--houses, boys, and girls, and glitter to decorate them. I thought it was the perfect thing to take to Cindy's bible study(see post below). I knew some of the girls would have to wait to get started on our pillow project and some would finish quicker than others. The girls really enjoyed decorating their ornaments. I am not sure how many of them have Christmas trees, but I know they have hung them up somewhere at home. So thanks to whoever sent that to us. I wish I knew who sent it so I could thank you personally. I am only sorry that I have one picture of the decorating. (I was a little busy that day.) Your gift was really appreciated by 20+ girls and one boy(Will). Emily used the extras last Friday when she had 3 girls sleepover. (They made pillows too)

No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines