Saturday, June 30, 2007

Whew....that's one deep drawl

I've noticed since we have arrived in the US I have slipped into a nice deep Southern accent. My friends in the PI would truly know I was from the South if they could hear me now.

I thought I would add a few more pictures of our time visiting in Greenwood.

Allan's first perscription sunglasses!
He's hoping to prevent cataracts from the intense tropical sun in the PI.


Traveling in the car
We have spent lots of time in my parents van.
Thanks mom and dad!
What happened to your head phones Emily?

Ahh...lunch at Zaxby's


For those of you who know me in the Philippines...
the picture above shows my nice straight American hair.
This is thanks to a hair dryer and lower humidity

No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines