Wednesday, February 03, 2010

2 Moms and a Minivan

In mid-December, Allan and I made a major purchase cementing our decision to remain in the US for the next few years....we bought a house. Allan has taken a job at a new clinic opened by the Greenville Hospital System and we will be remaining here for the time being. So 9 days before Christmas, my sister-in-law, Chris helped me begin moving from the rental house to the new house. She came up with the clever name of our moving expedition, a play on 2 Men and a Truck. Since we didn't have bunches of stuff to move, we rented a UHAUL and hired a couple of guys from church to help us move the big stuff. We are just beginning to get settled and looking for furniture. Just for the record, I don't recommend moving the week before Christmas! I have lots I want to blog about from the last few months, but time marches on and I probably won't. For now we are busy finishing up the house and continuing homeschooling. Thanks Chris and everyone else who helped with the move!

No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines