Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A Little Bit of White

I was pushing the cart through the grocery store, just picking up a few things, when the call came. Half expecting it, I still wasn't prepared for the piercing scream coming from the other end. "Mom! Guess what? Guess What? Guess What?" I knew the answer, but I played along asking "What?" "It's SNOWING!!" I had seen a few flurries while out doing some Christmas shopping and had hoped the kids would see them too. They were currently out in the yard dancing with glee. The first ones were spotted while driving home in the car with Allan and hands and heads were hung out the window touch it. Of course, the flurries lasted only a short while, but hopefully it is a taste of weather to come. There are 2 kids (OK maybe 2 adults as well) who are dreaming of a white Christmas. "Let it Snow!"

No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines