Saturday, May 24, 2008

Remiss in Blogging

I just saw the date of my last blog and realized it has been almost a month since I last blogged. It has been a busy month with end of school activities and such. I never finished the series on jobs our patients do. I will have to get on that. While I haven't been blogging, I have been taking tons of pictures. I just downloaded 245 from my camera to the computer. I will be weeding through them over the next few days and hopefully get some uploaded soon. Meanwhile I will show you a some pictures I took just a few hours ago of Em. She is at the Faith Academy Middle School Banquet tonight. Doesn't she look beautiful? She has gotten so old this year.
Pretty in Pink!
With friends
Here she is giving Bonnie a quick pet.
I just love her smile in this one.

2 comments:

Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David, Greenwood SC said...

WOW!!!!! You look awsome Em. Counting down to ya'll are in SC.
Susan

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines