Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hi Pop!

Yesterday at the beach, Will, Emily, and I introduced Micaela to a Miller family tradition (Miller is my maiden name). One year at the beach when I was a girl, instead of a sand castle, my dad and I built a sand alligator. Over the years, we have carved many alligators out of the sand. He also taught his grandkids this wonderful, easy, sand sculpture. So yesterday, Will and I dug, sculpted, and crafted with Micaela. Emily did more supervising than actual work (if you know her well, you know she's good at that). She was busy finding and examining sea shells. So this picture is for you Pop! Wish you could be here with us. If you look carefully, you can see "Hi POP!" written in the sand down front.






Here's a different angle

No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines