Sunday, April 15, 2007

An over due Thanks!

I need to apologize to a certain group of kids because I have been remiss in my blogging. Some dear friends from Greenwood occasionally send us local newspapers and church newsletters and bulletins, and other items of interest. In the fall they sent us a newsletter they thought we would be interested in since it involved us. For months this newsletter from our church in S. Carolina has been sitting on my desk waiting to be scanned. Unfortunately that means things got stacked on top of it and I kept putting it off. It is too important though to let it go by completely unnoticed.



Last summer the kids at South Main Street Baptist church in Greenwood decided they wanted to do something for missions and for their friends Emily and Will in particular. This was not a parent or leadership driven thing, but the kids themselves deciding to do something to make a difference. So in August, as school was just getting started, they held a talent show to raise money to support our work here. I am told it was an exciting evening (I'm still waiting for the video tape, Susan) full of great acts by the kids. I hate we missed seeing the show.



We want to say thank you to the kids at South Main Street Baptist Church.
You truly are a group of SUPER KIDS!
Emily and Will miss you guys so much!

No comments:

About Us

Allan & Ginger Gilmer, Philippine Mission P.O. Box 2035 Antipolo, Rizal 1870 Philippines